All the insurance in the world isn’t helping this guy.

When dealing with contents, business owners need to consult with an insurance professional and select a policy that covers the loss or damage to personal property that may occur while in their possession. Specifically, Inland Marine Insurance provides coverage to property that is transported over land as opposed to Ocean Marine Insurance which covers property in transit at sea.

Bailee’s insurance will cover a client’s property that is left with you for storage or repair. It will also provide coverage when in transport so long as you choose the right Transit coverage to insure against damage or theft that may occur while those personal belongings are being transported. Be sure to check with your insurance that you are properly protected against all claims.










0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *